Medical Assistant Careers: Frequently Asked Questions
Your Career Starts Here
Medical assistants are at the front and center of healthcare. Working directly with patients and providers alike, medical assistants are responsible for delivering excellent care. These skilled individuals are high in demand in all types of healthcare settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For entry level positions, a high school diploma and post-secondary training program for medical assistants are usually the minimum requirements
- Certified Medical Assistant certification or Registered Medical Assistant certification
- Additional and specialist certifications are also available
- Family Medicine
- International Medical Assistant
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Transplant Surgery
- While resumes can vary by style and content, there are several key components that a successful medical assistant resume needs such as basic information, job history and education.
- Prepare for the interview by conducting company research
- Learn about the role you’re interviewing for
- Prepare questions for the interviewer and prepare to answer common interview questions
- Dress for success
- Follow up after the interview with a thank you
Work with a Trusted Healthcare and Life Sciences Staffing Agency.
We help companies find great talent — and great talent find great jobs.